Choose from two menu options, which includes soup, a hot dish, and a drink.
ORDER LUNCH HERE – if you are registered already
Please note that the cafeteria follows the Czech school schedule, and is not always open when CISP is in session. Parents will be informed of cafeteria closures through email and the Family Portal.
(defined by what age the child reaches during the school year):
Age 7 – 10………66 CZK/per lunch …………. 1,320 CZK per month (approximately)
Age 11 – 14…….68 CZK/per lunch ………… 1,360 CZK per month (approximately)
Age 15 and older…71 CZK/per lunch ……….. 1,420 CZK per month (approximately)
Using the cafeteria
Students are welcome to use the cafeteria (jidelna) which is conveniently located in the CISP building. However the cafeteria is not part of CISP, and CISP is not responsible for its management or for your child’s lunch orders and payments. Our school office is however happy to help you set up an account with the cafeteria.
How to register
- Contact the CISP office (in person, by phone 272 730 091 or email [email protected]).
- Make the first payment in cash at the CISP office.
- Obtain your login and payment information
- Log in to your cafeteria account to order, cancel and pay for meals
- Payment can be done in cash or by bank transfer: account number 38234021/0100. Each student will receive a variable symbol during registration.