Serving at CISP is a rewarding experience because we provide an academically excellent and practically oriented education from a biblical perspective within a loving community. Although cross-cultural life can have its challenges, our supportive atmosphere equips teachers to serve joyfully and with excellence.
- Fully-funded tuition for children of full-time staff and 50% funding for part-time staff (school fees still apply)
- Free visa acquisition and renewal services
- Professional development budget for each staff member
- Opportunity for free Czech language studies
- Opportunity to complete ACSI CPOE (Christian Philosophy of Education) Certification
- Participation in ACSI’s ICEC (International Christian Educators Conference) when hosted in Prague
- Use of CISP’s well-equipped fitness room
- Staff events such as monthly ‘First Friday’ dinners, holiday parties, etc.
- Annual staff retreat
- Logistical assistance when moving and adjusting to life in Prague
- A supportive community of fellow believers